Script help for Kodi+LibreElec

• I have managed to get Hyperion installed and it works really well, thanks to all the devs and the work they have done to make it so easy to use/install.

I am using a Lightberry kit and had a couple of issues getting it to work - nothing to do with their hardware, it turned out to be my equipment that was at fault. A dodgy psu on my X64 pc was the cause. Took a while to track that down!

Now I have it working I would like to control some of the functions through the TV remote and I have found some information I the link below

Post 94

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=180472&page=7

The script to turn off the led's works but I cannot get the other scripts to work, now I realise (please correct me if I am wrong) that LibreElec does not have the opt folder so I have modified the scripts to point to the destinations of the various files in the published scripts. This doesn't work either, unsurprisingly lol.

Would someone care to cast an eye over the original scripts and advise what I need to edit to make them work with LibreElec and Hyperion please.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!