WS2812B 5050 RGB LED Strip

• Hi all
    i have rpi2 runing OSMC I think buy this led model
    I want to know if possible to use this LED strip + hyperion +rpi2
    Thanks,

• I’m looking to use the same type of leds, I have looked at the solderless tutorial, but am a little confused as to wether I need a frame grabber, or logic level shifter or even an Arduino. I’m wanting to just use the RaspberryPi 3, WS2812B leds, Kodi and Hyperion. Will this work? I just purchased an diode that adafruit says is needed, but I’m not sure about that even. There is so many different directions out there, but none of them seem to use just the parts I listed.

• To be honest I can't recommend these LED, just invest 10€ more for APA102 or WS2801. The color reproduction of the WS2812B is awful, just spend the 10€ more instead of spending hours calibrating and never reaching perfect colors.

• Hi,
    I bought that model of LED and its works good but if the screen is white only the first 20 leds are white and then it goes to orange and the few last leds are red.
    Can somebody help me at this point?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!