Beiträge von puntoboy

Please help. I have a similar setup to you, same grabber (I think) Pi 2, and the 4k60 version of the splitter. I can't get my Pi to recognise the grabber. Certainly there's no preview. The LEDs only go in their standby effect. What device path did you select? https://hyperion-project.org/threads/old-raspberry-pi.11060/

Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 005: ID 046d:c52b Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
    Bus 001 Device 006: ID 534d:2109
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9512 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMC9512/9514 USB Hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

I believe it's the second device in this list.

I am just having a play with this at the moment and decided to use an old Pi that I already had. I downloaded the image, copied it to the SD card and powered up the Pi. Web console loads :)

However I can't seem to get it to recognise the USB video capture device. This is what I bought

I'm using an Amazon Fire TV 4k and at the moment I'm connecting it directly to the USB capture device but Hyperion never seems to receive a signal. I'm not sure if if the hardware that doesn't work or something I've not configured correctly.

Under Device I only have these options, Although I did see another video device briefly but it disappeared.

Hello,

Over the weekend I installed Hyperion on my PC and connected it to the WLED lights around my monitors. It works great with YouTube (through Firefox), Plex and other apps but when using the Netflix app or Sky Go (UK Satellite TV provider) Hyperion stops reacting. If I try screen sharing through Firefox the performance of the apps degrades and the video stutters. Is this expected due to some sort of DRM protection?