Beiträge von bsmith76s

Sometimes I could control colors with WLED but then sometimes not.

No nothing worked from Hyperion effects.

I did manage to get it working again I had to change from udpraw to udpddp then things started working. Weird thing is I am still using the udpraw on another TV and Hyperion install I have in the house. they both run WLED .12 firmware and the same Hyperion vastest version. I do notice once in awhile on the udpddp that the colors will flash to an all yellow pattern for a second then back to the colors for the screen capture. Do you have any suggestions why this happens?

I have had this working for years now it will not send anything to WLED ESP32. I have tried changing UDP port I have reinstalled WLED on another module with different IP. I was using a docker image of Hyperion I have tried to install the native program of Hyperion still no go. I have it running on a RPI4 and have reinstalled RPI OS and started from scratch with no success. If I go to IP of WLED I sometimes see the screen saying controls are being used by Hyperion do you want to override. Not sure what has went wrong. I have another TV I am running with another Hyperion and it running ok. The WLED seems to kick on for a moment but will not sync to colors that the Live Video window shows then it shuts down and then does this repeatedly. After a bit the LEDs won't even light up.

Here is the log

Hyperion System Summary Report (My Hyperion Config), Reported instance: unknown