Beiträge von ysn107

Hi all,

I have been using the Hyperion setup for the past six months, which I installed using Hyperbian. However, there is a consistent problem. The issue is that the ambilight doesn't turn on when I turn off the TV and leave it off for a night or a few hours, and then turn it back on the next day or after a few hours. But the ambilight does turn on when I quickly turn off and on the TV. As a result, I have to restart the Hyperion setup through the portal every time I turn on the TV. Does anyone know why this is happening? Below are the details of my setup, adapter, LED strip and the logs.

Setup:

QxyJsOg.jpg

LED Configuration:

OUjgJ1Z.png

Adapter:

Led Strip:

SK6812 (RGBW)

Logs:

You could 'teach' your loop out grabber CEC, connect PIN 13 through, there are threads on the board for that, or use a splitter with CEC support (overall a better solution than a loop out grabber).

regards pclin

Appreciate your answer.

Would this splitter with CEC support do the job?

https://amzn.eu/d/ajuS307

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out how I can enable and use CEC in my ambilight setup.

My goal is to use my AppleTV remote to turn on/off the TV and to control the volume (currently both are not working with the remote).

As far as I have understood, I will need a CEC HDMI splitter. Is this correct?

If so, which one do you guys recommend and where in my setup should I place the splitter (between which components)?

My setup can be found in the attached images.

Appreciate your help.