Beiträge von TimoEr

Which windows build are u using exaclty? x32 or 64? this is the axect same setup im using WSL + windows 10 1803 with hyperion screen capture for dx11, still not working do. Whenever i start the hyperion screen capture im getting current border type unknown=0 hor.size=- verti.size=0 not sure what this means do.

Are you using the dx9 or dx11 option?

i am using the dx11 option with the linked applicaton. The only thing i have changed is the IP-Address to 127.0.0.1

Zitat

Did you used hyperion kodi plugin?

No i only tested the "Hyperion screen capture" Programm for Windows.

Zitat

Does video grabbing works with screen capture program?

Yes i work perfect, with minimal cpu usage.

I used the hypercon to create a config for Hyperion and copied it to the wsl.
    I get the same Message: "current border type unknown=0 hor.size=- verti.size=0" But nevertheless it works for me.

Here is my config File:

I compiled and installed hyperion again, so i cant try but you could, can you

sudo passwd root
    su
    and then try again hyperiond? I have read somewere that only root worked with his device. Please report back so i can also give a try

Hey, i have tried it as you suggested. But this doesn't work either.

it seems that TIOCSTI is not supported in the actual Windows build... https://github.com/Microsoft/WSL/issues/1863

So does the old hyperion software work for you in WSL with serial Hardware?

when i try hyperion-ng on wsl:

[hyperiond LedDevice] <ERROR> The requested device operation is not supported or prohibited by the running operating system. Device disabled.

I have the same ERROR :/ I installed Hyperion-ng on the Ubuntu WSL but it won't work with my serial connected Arduino.
    With CU the connection works properly and i get the correct Output "ADA"

I have "straced" the following output:

Maybe this will help to find the bug...

Greetings Timo