Beiträge von sgaluf

I've recently made a fresh install of Ubuntu 20.04 on my x64 media PC. I then tried to do manual installation via command line:
    https://hyperion-project.org/w…llation-with-command-line
    During the installation, the following error appears:

E: Package 'libqtcore4' has no installation candidate
    E: Package 'libqtgui4' has no installation candidate
    E: Unable to locate package libqt4-network

And after I try to run manually "sudo /usr/bin/hyperiond /etc/hyperion/hyperion.config.json", I get the following error:

/usr/bin/hyperiond: error while loading shared libraries: libQtNetwork.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

It seems that the libqt4-network package is not available for Ubuntu 20.04? How to install hyperion now?

I've managed to setupo adb, it works now. But if I run "adb shell am startservice -a com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.service.ACTION_TOGGLE com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber/.common.HyperionScreenService", I get the following error:

Starting service: Intent { act=com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.service.ACTION_TOGGLE cmp=com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber/.common.HyperionScreenService }
    Error: Requires permission not exported from uid 10087

However, if I run this:
    adb shell am start com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.tv/com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.common.ToggleActivity

I get the following error:

Starting: Intent { act=android.intent.action.MAIN cat=[android.intent.category.LAUNCHER] cmp=com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.tv/com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.common.ToggleActivity }
    Error type 3
    Error: Activity class {com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.tv/com.abrenoch.hyperiongrabber.common.ToggleActivity} does not exist.

What is the correct command to start screen grabber in background?

My wish is to start grabber from Home Assistant, which is running on another computer.
    @neek0la: check the settings in your hyperion.config.json file. alternatively you could still manually flip the order of the leds behind your TV :)

Hello
    I installed the screen grabber on Xiaomi Mi box, running latest stock firmware. Screen grabbing works fine in android menus, Kodi home menu and video playback. It doesn't work in Netflix and Youtube. Interesting thing is that it works in Youtube on my mobile phone, so I guess I'll try with some alternative Youtube app for AndroidTV.
    However, I have another problem. When the screen grabber is turned on, I cannot no longer control the Hyperion server using Android remote app or commnd line. There is an options named "priority" in the seetings, which is set at 50 in the grabber, but setting priority >50 in remote app doesn't work. It seems like your grabber has ultimate priority. Can you look into this?