Beiträge von NeeeeB

De rien, avec plaisir.
    Dans les specs du splitter il faut également penser a la version HDMI prise en charge, l'idéal étant 2.0 pour être tranquille.

PS : si tu trouves un modèle sur Amazon, partage le lien, je vais changer de télé d'ici peu et j'aurai besoin également d'un splitter.

Salut !
    Je viens de regarder la description du switch HDMI sur aliexpress, et je vois qu'il n'est pas capable d'afficher sur 2 écrans en même temps, ça va te poser probleme, tu devras choisir en soit l'image a l'écran, soit l'ambilight... C'est un vrai splitter HDMI dont tu as besoin, qui soit capable d'afficher sur 2 écrans en même temps, pour pouvoir envoyer l'image sur ta télé et en même temps vers le grabber.

Hi,
    I had the same kind of problem at my first start with Hyperion.ng
    For example, on the waiting screen of Netflix (which is black), ambilight was emitting low white, and when someone on the screen was wearing a black suit on the edge of the screen, leds were still emitting low white instead of nothing.
    I fixed this by setting red/green/blue gammas to 2.5 instead of 1 in the "Image processing" tab. (color calibration).
    Don't know if it will work for you, but it is worth giving a try.

Hey, I just want to inform you, that the current update to LE9.2.1 could be contain problems with Hyperion. In my case I am not able to view 1080p x264 content without signal drops. This was only the case at 4K footage or HEVC content with high bitrates. With a downgrade to the 9.2.0 version the same clips play without problems including the Hyperion Ambilight.

Maybe they did some fixes which are responsible for a higher cpu load in idle than before.

Do you notice similar problems with the latest version?

I had the same problem on aPi3. (LibreElec 9.2.1 and Hyperion.ng)
    Watching 1080 movies was not possible with ambilight, signal drops, black screens...
    I fixed this by setting the kodi UI resolution to 720p instead of 1080.
    NOTE: I had no problem with the same setup but old hyperion instead of Hyperion.ng, so hard to say which one is the culprit !

Sorry to Hijack this thread but based on your "All changes are lost after a restart" comment I would say that you didn't enable the USB capture at the right place in the WebUI.
    This setting has to be set in the "Configuration/Capturing hardware" tab.

I have some "similar" problem btw, opened a thread here but had no answer.
    I'd like to use USBCapture only too, but even if I uncheck "Enable Platform Capture", as soon as I switch to Kodi, ambilight stops working...
    TV, game console and everything else than Kodi makes ambilight work (with the USB capture).
    Any idea on what is happening ?

I'd really like to get rid of the Platform Capture and always rely on USBCapture for everything, less of a hassle to configure...

Up ?

I also have an annoying problem.
    Exactly since I've switched to hyperion.ng, every morning i find LibreElec stuck on a black screen.
    Ambilight is still working (external grabber, not internal since it's a black screen).
    I didn't have this problem with old hyperion.
    Any clue ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Je vous confirme que pour accéder en SSH à LibreElec, l'utilisateur c'est "root" et le mode de passe "libreelec"
    EDIT: et en effet le script écrit par Paulchen-Panther installe automatiquement Hyperion.ng comme service, donc démarrage automatique au reboot du pi.

Hi,
    Yesterday I've switched to Hyperion.ng (really nice improvment over Hypercon) and set up everything I needed.
    But because of to much fiddling, Hyperion has crashed and didn't want to start anymore (every time it froze on the rainbow swirl effect).
    Not a big deal since I had made a backup of my config with the export button in the WebInterface.
    So I've reinstalled everything from scratch, and imported my config backup in the WebInterface.
    -> I've seen the message telling that everuthing will be overwritten, but in fact, nothing happend, settings stayed the same as the default ones, I had to do everything again manually...
    (I've checked the JSON file with Notepad++ and I can clearly see my modifications).

Second problem I have : everytime I go back to the webinterface, in the LED hardware tab, all values regarding my number of leds is reset.
    On the right, total number of led and placement of index0 is correct, but for the top/bottom/left/right settings, they are back to default...
    That would be really great if theses settings could be filled with the numbers defined previously.

Thanks.

Hi,
    I've switched my setup to hyperion.ng and I'm facing an annoying problem.
    (Pi3, LibreElec and EasyCap grabber).
    External grabbing is working as it should when I'm not in Kodi (meaning IPTV or game console for example).
    But as soon as I switch to kodi, ambilight switches off (and external grabber too, I can see that on the webinterface, in the remote control).
    Platform capture is disabled, so I don't understand what is happening.
    I've tried to use the Hyperion.Control addon, but I can't figure out how the component section works...

Hi guys !
    I've switched to Hyperion.ng on my setup (Pi3, LibreElec and Leds driven by an Arduino) and I would like to get some help with Hyperion.control addon.

First thing is that it seems to "forget" what I've set after a reboot of the Pi.
    Example: I've set the addon to disable Ambilight in Kodi menus : It worked until I reboot the Pi.
    Now I have Ambilight in Kodi menus, even though the option is disabled in the addon.
    And enable/disable in the addon has absolutely no effect.
    The only solution I have is to uninstall/reinstall the addon and set it up again (but I can't do this everytime I reboot my Pi !!)

Second thing : can someone explain to me how the "Component" section of the addon is working ?
    Example: I choose Platform Capture and set "enable when video playback" and disable everything else.
    Now I choose USB capture, settings are still the same as before.
    If I make changes (let's say I enable only on music playback) and go back to Platform capture, I get the same settings as for USB capture.
    So I think I'm missing the point on that part of the addon, or it doesn't work like it should...

Any help will be greatly appreciated !

for some reason hyperion.ng freezes libreelec. i can't watch any movie online. returned to normal after uninstallation

Well...after removing my old hyperion and updating to the new hyperion.ng, I have exactly the same problem. Internal grabber makes watching movies impossible in Kodi (Libreelec) = freezes, black screens (but ambilight is working though...)
    Disabling internal grabber from the WebUI solves the problem, no more stuttering.
    So I've reverted to my old install.

EDIT: I don't like to loose against tech, so tried again and solved my problem by setting 30hz instead of 60 for the Kodi UI.