Beiträge von Akriss

First thing to do is establish the connection between the leds and the uno \.

When powering on the Uno via usb and the leds are attached and powered separately, as in the fritzing image above. The leds Should blink 3 time then power off. Need to make that happen before another step.

From a ssh terminal try:

Code
    systemctl enable service.hyperion.service

If it still does not start, what are the results from:

Code
    systemctl status service.hyperion.service

It's possible that adding:

Code
    RestartSec=15

to the startup service file might help as well.

Which lite image do you recommend ?

Raspbian Stretch Lite , You can get a copy HERE .Don't use Libreelec version of Hypercon to install Hyperion, use the generic version from the download in the forum tab bar.

atm i have 174 leds
    2812b
    pin 10 on arduino

I'm working off of this. That said, I see some errors:
    in arduino sketch should be:

Code
    // For led chips like Neopixels, which have a data line, ground, and power, you just
    // need to define DATA_PIN.  For led chipsets that are SPI based (four wires - data, clock,
    // ground, and power), like the LPD8806 define both DATA_PIN and CLOCK_PIN
    #define DATA_PIN 10
    // #define CLOCK_PIN 13

It possible a resistor may be needed on the data line. Sometimes it fine without. We'll see.
    The Hyperion config has 251 leds defined? You have 174, correct? no matter we will fix that later.

Edit the sketch and re-upload to the arduino.
    If wiring is done as above, and the arduino receives power from it's usb port and the leds have there own power The leds do a small power on test upon powering of the arduino,

Try to get it working to that point.

I'll help here, is it can possibly be of help to others.

Im not really understanding this from step 2

"2. Hyperion configuration" ?
    It seem to be detailing the working of the .conf file.
    THIS example should be easier to read as its complete and not cropped.

Please post your currant config files and the edit you have made to the arduino sketch. Hyperion log as well please.

How about first try a plain raspberry lite os image for now. its less restricting and easier to troubleshoot. Once its working just copy and paste the config file to libreelec.

Any suggestions where should I start the debug about this?

I'm not sure. However I think I would start fresh using This library. It looks promising.(I just need to learn to code, beyond a basic hobbyist level.)
    And maybe ask the author of the original component.

Tried to switch RGB to BGR and with this menu is good, but the videos are switched...

What menu? The web interface of .NG? Yup that won't work.

Is this maybe a S912 + Hyperion.NG problem with fullHD resolution at 60Hz?

I don't think so. However I've not tried running on a S912 SoC.

I been trying a wireless led controller from Here.
    I've noticed the led's are less prone to flicker.
    Probably because the controller is now so much closer to the led's, its now about <100mm away, opposed to 2+ meters of shielded cabling from Rpi to leds.

Might be worth a try.

Hmm.

I noticed that I have version 3.1.6 of Fastled. I guess I have not updated in a wile. Try reverting to that version from within the library manager.

Sometime progress breaks thing =)

I expected a error at this point. There is more to do now =)

First what type of arduino board do you have?
    You well need to change the board type in the IDE in the tool tab under "boards" pick from the list the board you have.

Next we need to edit the adalight.ino file to match your setup. Look thru the file. It has very good comments on whats going on in the file. Tip: Lines that start with // are comments.

Which leads me to the questions of:
    How many leds are you using ?
    What type?
    What pins are you going to attach the led's to on the arduino ?

And fill the answers in the appropriate spots in the "adalight.ino" file.

Lets start with: https://hyperion-project.org/t…-ws2801-ws2812b-apa102.8/ .

A bit past "step 4" start at:

Zitat

After you have connected your LEDS using that guide, you will need to follow these steps:

- Install Arduino IDE:

Follow that as best you can. Post questions as needed. Use the sketch I linked before.
    Tip: FastLed can now be added within the arduino ide its self.
    Do this within the IDE: goto sketch in the tool bar, then include library / manage library, type "Fastled" in the search bar and install the latest version.

Then try a test compile. Press the check symbol button.

This is a good start I think/hope.

could you tell me how to add them please ?

no promises that what I say is correct, as again I'm self taught. I'll try however.

Ive looked at & read load of pages/forums etc but all seem to be different & i dont know which 1s to use

What page are you looking at for the tutorial?
    I'm sure it wold be easier for me to help you if we where working from the same tutorial, wile I'll try to fill in any blanks or questions from that.