Hyperion crashes when changing colour

• I put raspbian lite on an SD card. Booted it up on my RPi 1 Model B+. Enabled SSH, connected to Wifi network.

I then connected from my PC to the Pi via SSH using HyperCon. I installed Hyperion. Created and uploaded this config:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]YcNUkZwj[/MEDIA]

Started Hyperion, saw the rainbow swirl start up animation on the APA102 LEDs.

When I try to choose a colour using the SSH Colorpicker, it crashes. Sometimes it sets the colour and then crashes, other times it just crashes. I have to reboot my pi to try again.

The Pi is currently connected to my TV. It displays the bash command prompt, but goes black when it crashes (after I try to set LED colour)

The HyperCon tool then gives the message "Session is down" and this huge dialog box:
    imgur.com/a/gsS9lyP
    But I imagine that's just because the SSH connection is severed when the Hyperion Software on the RPi crashes.

Log is here:
    [MEDIA=pastebin]6UAnGE0P[/MEDIA]

I have set a static IP on my RPi to 192.168.0.15

I want to use the windows screen grabber on my PC eventually, but at the moment just trying to get the basic colourpicker working.

Is there anything I can try?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!