Random blinking of the LED strip with the power off

• I use the APA102 LEDs together with RPI3.
    I collected everything exactly according to the guide on this page https://hyperion-project.org/t…mbilight-no-soldering.77/

Everything is working fine for me, no problems.
    But when I turn off the power of the LED tape, then periodically, once in 1-2 minutes, random LEDs on my LED tape start flashing randomly. It is important that Raspberry Pi at this time remains on, 24/7.
    What can I do with this? I do not want to turn off the power of Raspverry Pi, it's enough for me to turn off the power of the LED strip.

• In one setup I just switch off the power to the LED's. I think this is the simplest to implement.

In another, I have a elaborate setup with Home Assistant (www.home-assistant.io) that controls the LED's side by side with Hyperion. I'm still working on this as it's very complected. And I'm still learning how to use Home Assistant.

Just some food for thought.

• Don't know. . Sorry I have not come across this.
    I can see how without power, that a data signal could propagate past the first led.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!