Rock Pi 4 RK 3399 and Hyperion

• Hi there,

i have an Rock Pi 4 and installed Libreelec on it. So far so good. I have compiled my Libreelec by myself, becouse of adding ch341 support!
    I connect my Arduino which runs with Raspberry pi 3 very good and setup Hyperion.

i figured out:

- Hyperion works in Kodi Menu
    - if i start live tv or film, Hyperion starts new every 5 seconds but with no rainbow colour, just white!!
    - if i start Netflix, Hyperion works ok, the upper LED string doesnt work, but the left, the right and the under Leds are working. The colour is not always 100% correct, but ok.
    - i have test boblight too... so in Netflix all LED´s are in use, but not in film and live tv.

Are there plans to add Rockchip ? I can compile and add code to test!! So please help me ;)

Thank you for your great work!!

Antaril

• Hi...i think Netflix will be using software decoding (where the CPU has access to all the decoded video as standard), whereas regular movie and TV watching will be using hardware decoding where code will need to find a way of accessing the decoded video to analyse it's average colour for external LED control.

pcb assembly

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!