Suddenly LEDs stay dark after adalight double white setup flash

• Hello everyone!

Yesterday I replugged my Arduino Leonardo to another USB Port (was COM5 before, is COM7 now) - plugging back into the old USB-Port does not solve the isse.

Now when I connect the Arduino Leonardo to the USB I only get the white flashing twice (Adalight setup sequence), but Hyperion does not seem to be able to send data to the LEDs anymore and it just stays dark.

Here are my configs:

Any clue what might be causing this?

Many thanks in advance!

Setup

Edit: Also tried with another USB cable and another Arduino (Mega 2560), same problem. Two white flashes (ALL LEDs) on boot, then darkness.

• i think, but don't know for sure that the only reason this happens is a corrupt Json file > maybe there's 2 diffrent USB ports there in config.

what i would try; try your old backup Json file alternate it with good settings and import it into Hyperion, then make sure in device manager there's no USB port that shouldn't be there left and restart Hyperion service and pc :)

• i think, but don't know for sure that the only reason this happens is a corrupt Json file > maybe there's 2 diffrent USB ports there in config.

what i would try; try your old backup Json file alternate it with good settings and import it into Hyperion, then make sure in device manager there's no USB port that shouldn't be there left and restart Hyperion service and pc :)

I made a diff on the old and the new config file, the only difference is the enabled boblightServer and the COM5 -> COM7 change.

The Device Manger looks clean.

Any other suggestions?

Many thanks in advance!

• Okay I had to do a crazy thing in EXACTLY this order to get it to work again. I do not know why, so maybe this is worth a bug report.

• LEDs are all off
    • Turn on LightBerry APA102 Modus

• Save the settings
    • Turn off LightBerry APA102 Modus

• Save the settings
    • Your LEDs should turn on
    • Every second LED suddenly has a different color: Red, skip one, green, skip one, blue (no movement)

• WHILE you have this weird pattern on your LEDS do the following

• Go to Dashboard
    • Press Deactivate Instance
    • Press Activate Instance
    • Suddenly RGBs turn to the setup sequence of hyperion(rainbow swirl) and LEDs are addressible again.

I figured this out by furiously clicking around :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!