[Kodi addon] Hyperion on LibreELEC, jsonserver error (not RPi, but a NUC)

• OK, I'm running LibreELEC (Krypton) v7.90.008 ALPHA and I've installed the Hyperion addon from the LibreELEC repo. I'm using the kickstarter version Lightpack, and I've been using Boblighd and the Boblight Kodi on OpenELEC before I upgraded to LibreELEC and wanted to try Hyperion instead.

This was my setting for the daemon för BobLight:

And this is my configfile for Hyperion now, created with HyperCon and manuell edited...

As I understand it, I shouldn't need to use a grabber as an extra addon, like the Hyperion addon for Kodi that is available. The problem is that I can't get it to work without that extra addon, but then I don't get all the settings working, like having light in the menus and for pictures..

I tried to start Hyperion manually, not only on autostart with LibreELEC, and I then saw this.

First, it says it doesn't find any Lightpack, but I can confim that I get the rainbow effect on boot up. Second, the problem with JSON. I think that is what causing the Hyperion service not to be ablo to work without the extra grabber with the Kodi-addon.

Does someone know of this problem, and might now what to do?

EDIT: If I kill the Hyperion started from the service addon in LibreELEC, and then manually start the script I get some other info.

/Söder

• Offizieller Beitrag

terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::runtime_error'

what(): JSONSERVER ERROR: could not bind to port

Aborted (core dumped)

this means, there is hyperion allready started wich uses the port

• OK, then it already was running. OK.
    Anyway, if it was running, how come it didn't get what it should from Kodi? I guess that's how it work? It got an internal grabber and gets what's running from Kodi (movie, picture, meny, pause...).

Since I see the rainbow on start I'm pretty sure it starts on my boot, but it will not start on playing a movie unless I use the Hyperion Kodi addon or the Boblight Kodi addon for grabbing...

Can I provide some kind of log?

/Söder

• Greetings,
    sorry for the late reply. Could you verify there is an additional entry for hyperion-x11 to start with hyperion in your autostart.sh?
    (If you wanna use the libreleec hyperion you need to add hyperion-x11 as additional service).

Note: This is already fixed for the next version.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!