Lights sort of working

• Bit of a weird one this.

Running XBIAN on a Pi 2, hyperion has been working great with LED's but about 2 months ago, i formatted the SD card and reinstalled from scratch.

Hyperion is installed and configured fine, using hypercon to test the lights work fine. Using stop/start, the light do the colour wheel all fine, but watching movies, the lights seem really subdued now.

Prior to the reformat and reinstall, the lights reacted fine to anything I played via Kodi, so i'm a bit stumped as to what the issue could be, especially since the tests etc seem to work fine. (although I am seeing a "cannot connect to server" from the Android hyperion test app as well?)

Any help appreciated!

(edit - just uninstalled and reinstalled via hypercon, and now no lights working at all - argh)

• Offizieller Beitrag

config pls and is spi active after setting everything up?

"ls /dev" could you post the output

• config as requested:

ls /dev shows:

• Ignore this now, a mixture of me being an idiot and hypercon uploading an old config.

I had lights configured counter clockwise in error, and for some reason hypercon kept uploading an old 52 LED base config instead of the 82 LED one, so ½ the lights were off and starting at wrong end of LED strip.

All sorted now...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!