Multiple Device Config

• I'm using Hyperion on a Raspberry Pi to control a WS2801 strip and an Atmoorb. Have it working really nicely except one hiccup. I've got two systemd service units setup, but the second one only works if I log in and manually restart it. Systemctl reports it as "loaded active running" even though it doesn't work until I restart it.

I thought perhaps it was dependent on the first instance and tried adding a "After=hyperion.service" directive to the systemd unit, but that didn't fix it. Any ideas?

Thanks!

PS: Any news on when Hyperion will be updated so that you don't need to manually run two instances?

• I have multiple instances running just fine as separate systemd services.

Are you forwarding from one to the other ?

What does systemctl status say after a reboot for the broken one ?

I seem to recall you could just specify multiple config files after hyperiond if you wanted the instances spawned as children.
    I can't remember if that's in Hyperion or hyperion.ng

• Yep, I'm forwarding one to the other. Systemctl status shows the non-functioning (one receiving the forward) as active (running).

I think I read that multiple configs from coming in ng and don't see anything about it in the wiki (or anywhere else).

Is there a way to see the hyperion log for one instance vs the other? Where is the log stored? I've only viewed it via hypercon.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!