Video Grabber causes flickering

• I switches recently from 50 Ws2801 to 209 APA102 leds and since then im fighting a little flickering issue. I am using the level shifter and everything i soldered fine. I found out what the real problem is: the logilink video grabber I'm using for years now.

I also switched to an Pi Zero W (from an Pi 1 B+) and also to hyperion-ng. When checken the live video function the video grabber signal is a washed out and also changing the colors often which results in a flickering ambilgiht. I tried to make a short video of the ui:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/oPojNQijum2tJSLV6

Check the top row beginning at LED 6 (started in the top lef corner) The orange part is switching between orange/green/red and an mix of those colors. This is very distraction when watching movies....

Not sure how to fix this as i tried changing frame decimation and also played with the smoothing factors. Hopy anybody has an idea :)

• i think i fouind the problem. The grabber was set up as NTSC by default. I changed it to PAL and it stops flickering that much (not perfect). There is also an issue with my 4k@30Hz scaler which i used before i bought the hdfury linker... I'll buy the standard 3 chips hdmi cvbs converter to test

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!