Video Grabber causes flickering

• I switches recently from 50 Ws2801 to 209 APA102 leds and since then im fighting a little flickering issue. I am using the level shifter and everything i soldered fine. I found out what the real problem is: the logilink video grabber I'm using for years now.

I also switched to an Pi Zero W (from an Pi 1 B+) and also to hyperion-ng. When checken the live video function the video grabber signal is a washed out and also changing the colors often which results in a flickering ambilgiht. I tried to make a short video of the ui:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/oPojNQijum2tJSLV6

Check the top row beginning at LED 6 (started in the top lef corner) The orange part is switching between orange/green/red and an mix of those colors. This is very distraction when watching movies....

Not sure how to fix this as i tried changing frame decimation and also played with the smoothing factors. Hopy anybody has an idea :)

• i think i fouind the problem. The grabber was set up as NTSC by default. I changed it to PAL and it stops flickering that much (not perfect). There is also an issue with my 4k@30Hz scaler which i used before i bought the hdfury linker... I'll buy the standard 3 chips hdmi cvbs converter to test

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lyr3x ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!