Please help find correct USB frame grabber

• Thank you so much for all the feedback guys. This is all very useful information here. I am running the latest RaspberryOS and the latest Hyperion.NG

All the garbage from eBay and Amazon was counterfeit/different chipset than advertised, and ended up ultimately being my problem. The HDMI grabber I ordered from a link in this thread did the trick. Also the LEDs linked in this thread are a much much much higher quality than what I got from eBay.
    With COVID stuff going on, shipping from China takes forever. So after a couple of months, I’m finally a successful Hyperion user.

tl;dr The entire time I’m watching, my mouth is hanging open in awe. Do you guys have that problem?? :omg::omg::omg::omg:

• Yeah BTF is a solid choice regarding Leds, and bonus, they are cheaper than everywhere else.
    Even the packaging "smells" quality compared to others.
    PS: I used to hang open in awe too, this will pass after a few days lol

• Does it realy support 4k? If not my reciever will scale down. And what output will the grabber give if no signal will be detected?

The "coffee" one supports 4k, not the black.
    It gives that rainbow output when there is no signal.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!