Has anyone tried 60hz Hdmi to Usb grabber on rpi 4?

• Hello I've been looking to fix an issue I have. What I found out is that the hdmi grabber I'm currently using doesn't support 60hz and because of that it doesn't always work.
    I was looking at this grabber and I was wondering if anyone has tried it? I have a raspberry pi4 with 3.0 usb ports so hardware wise it should all be ok. Im just wondering of linux supports grabbers like that.

• Re:
    I just tested it.
    It works perfectly with Raspberry Pi 4. All you need to make sure is that you power the grabber separately with a good power supply.
    My specs are:
    Rpi4
    Hyperbian latest update
    Ws2812b
    10a 5v power supply running everything

• Hi, i use that one

Not sure if compatible whit rpi, but yes with windows version, and have hdcp2.2 compatibility, where i got some problem whit other grabber. Cant plug my satellite tv in the othee grabber cause not hdcp compatible

• Isn't the response slow when the led turns on?

What product did you use?

For me also the response of the leds and the colors are amazing. 0 delay all I had to do is lower down the resolution in the hyperion ng web config for the usb grabber. Very hapoy with it.

• For me also the response of the leds and the colors are amazing. 0 delay all I had to do is lower down the resolution in the hyperion ng web config for the usb grabber. Very hapoy with it.

do you have screenshot with part
    You put lower down?

thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!