LEDs not turning on RPi4 + Hyperbian + SK9822

• I haven't been able to get the LEDs to mirror what's being sent to them. I attached the log file, as well as a picture of how the wires are connected.

I've connected them via jumper wires into the LED. Is that alright? Or, do I need a stronger connection there? The LEDs in question are . The log file seems to indicate that it is sending the startup sequence to the LEDs (rainbow swirl), but none of them light up. The LED visualization 'Live Video' option in Hyperion looks correct to me, so I believe it is an issue with the connection to the LEDs themselves.

PS: I can get the LEDs to turn all to white when I unplug the data pins from the Rpi. Also, unplugging the ground from the RPi, make the lights change colors erratically.

• use the same powersupply for everything, then ground them together. Make sure your voltage not exceeds too far or go under 5 volts too much,
    sometimes with bad powersupply (DC isn't that clean and has some AC running there also) that is not electronic but cheap the lights will never light,
    they are really sensitive for a good/clean exactly 5 volts.

i myself use a PSU of a pc which don't have that problems and produce a really clean and steady 5 volts with absolutely no AC rimple in it.
    especially the more easy and not powerfull PSU will have that problem. ( chances is there)
    \

seconds, Sk9822 is just a clone of the APA102 you can also choose this ledstrip if nothing still not working.

thirth, you connect it okay but better is it to solder the joints to the pins. The voltage of those pins is really weak so with every resistance you have on the connection there is a chance of not getting its DO/CLK signal out.

fourth, use a multimeter to measure your voltages and connections would be my tip.

goodluck.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!