Help! Comcast 4k box& Xbox Series X

• New to forum first post(hope I'm in right spot) I'm Dave BTW

Ok so I've had this setup for months and it's been great. Original setup was my comcast box HDMI going into my xbox then, to vizio soundbar (Arc) then to my splitter (reduces to 1080 to my raspi w / hdmi cap card) the other HDMI goes to TV. Worked perfectly with HDR and 4k. Dolby vision would not work tho.
    NOW I have new xbox series X (no video in now) so NOW its comcast box and my xbox series x each going to a selector switch (4k @ 60hz) then they Y into my soundbar (this is only change from previous) then they go up to splitter, splitter to pi and TV just as before. My xbox works perfectly, still HDR to TV and cap card in hyperion shows signal just fine. But when I hit selector switch and go to TV signal I get signal to TV fine but my lights don't work. Live TV shows black signal in hyperion. Not sure why...tearing hair out. There are two green lights on splitter. The weird thing is it lights up for signal to cap card but not for signal to TV...but TV works and not lights....arrrgh can't figure this out. Any tips or help from anyone running a comcast cable signal. It's the new XG1v4 comcast box.

Anyone who needs help with a 4K HDR setup lemme know. My setup works well, just can't figure out splitter to downscale dolby vision.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!