Rpi4, USB capture, hyperion losing USB entry

• I have a USB capture deviced plugged into my Rpi4 everything seems to work, except. (here is my setup)

60" tv
    Yamaha AVR
    Amazon firestick
    USB capture device from amazon.ca (same version as a youtube video i watched)
    ESP8266 for my WS8211 LEDS (284 leds approx)

Ok
    my Firestick is plugged into USB capture HDMI in, from there it goes to my HDMI on my AVR, from there goes to my TV on the AVR out ports.

This seem to work I get video within Hyperion, the problem ariseds when I am done watching tv I power off tv and fire stick. Hyperion seems to lose the entry for the USB capture device (so not sure if this is software or hardware related) I theb have to disable hyperion and re-enable it for it to start working again

Any ideas as to what would be causing this?

I have a few issues to figure out this is the main one, then I will go on to the next ones :)

• Hyperion seems to lose the entry for the USB capture device (so not sure if this is software or hardware related

and/or,

probably settings of USB grabber is most on AUTO, try to make a static setting in device/frames/resolution number of device and so on.
    then save and reboot hyperion.

worth a try, goodluck :)

• I will try this as well at one point I did not see entries for the fames and resolution. I do now though so will tinker with that as well thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!