WS2812B and rpi4

• Hello and sorry if this has been answered before, I cant seem to find what im looking for.
    I have a set of these and this power supply
    When I hook the power up to the strip it does nothing. When i hook it up to the power from an led strip my son has they turn on dimly.
    I checked the power supply and its putting out 5v so i am not sure what I am doing wrong. I stripped the ends of the free red and white wires and hooked it up to the strip and I get nothing.

Also which gpio pins do i hook this bad boy up to in order to get hyperion to see the strip?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von n4tur3502 ()

• Ok, So i hooked it up to gpio18 and some of them light up but not a lot. They kinds flicker, what controller should i be selecting for this in the Hyperion webpage?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von n4tur3502 ()

• Well i went ahead and cut the strip and wired them together and now the stupid strip isnt working again. inly some of the leds light up

• It was after I soldered them together. Turns out I am not as good at soldering as I thought. Redid all the connections and I am up and rocking.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!