Web Configuration Help Needed

• pZ3N9vj

i have a few questions to ask, how do I change the capture size on the hyperion Web configuration(cause i notice last time it only capture a portion top left of my 65inch tv screen)? How do I increase the capture rate so the ambilight display sync with TV faster(it will sync but very slow, like after a few seconds only show the color)? How to make sure the color is accurate(I saw there's a way to offset but I'm not sure how?) The hyperion sometimes does not detect my capture card after a while (i don't see the source pop up in the web UI )?

I've been following drzzz tutorial for ambilight, LEDs behind your screen that MATCH the video you're watching. - YouTube

All the hardware i have bought follow the video link except for i misbought 144led per strip and logic shifter(using blue one).

Everything else is following the tutorial.
    i'm very new to raspberry pi as well as hyperion so much help is appreciated.

Thank you for reading

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Nicholas88 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!