Additional - CPU Informations for the RPI 4 is needed

• Hi,

actually my producive RPI4 with LE 9.2.6, and an local installes Hyperion is still working ( excluded 4k ).

Actually i try to use Hyperion on LE 9.95.1, an installaion of the official Hyperion Addon also, to initial the led start_swirl work fine. But the grabbing of the 75" isn´t working.

(all needed files ( *.json etc... ) are correctly integrated. If i manually restart the Hyperion Service the LED Swirl runs, but after this every led is (black/off)

Now i try to install Hyperion via the Java Hypercon, and get the issue :

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: This script will install/update Hyperion Ambient Light

ssh in: Created by brindosch - hyperion-project.org - the official Hyperion source.

ssh in: *******************************************************************************

ssh in: ---> Critical Error: CPU information does not match any known releases -> abort

Is it possible for an affected admin or some one from the hyperion-project.org team with the needed access to "update" the install_hyperion.sh?

Actually located:

https://raw.githubusercontent.…r/bin/install_hyperion.sh

? needed additional Line: ?

#Check which RPi we are one (in case)

RPI_4=`grep -m1 -c BCM2711 /proc/cpuinfo`

Greets

Brian

• great, thx for your feedback, actually ill installed successfully the hyperion ng -> LE 9.95.1 but got the local grabber issue like a few other people. Thanks for the help needed informations regarding the 1st problem

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!