Nvidia Shield TV: Current status of Hyperion compatibility?

• I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or if it simply doesn't work at the moment.

I have a Hyperion set-up that functions perfectly with any remote app to activate the default effects, colors. However, integrating it with Kodi on the Nvidia Shield TV has been spotty at best.

I've tried both Kodi 17 and 18 nightlies and get roughly the same results, both with the Hardware renderer on and off (Including the modification to advancedsettings.xml to enable screen capture).

It doesn't seem to pay much attention to the Kodi status checks enabled in the HyperCon config. Some lights might flicker when playing a video once in a while and then throw an error to check the log files when video stops, but that's about it.

Content of Kodi Error Log

• Content of Hyperion Log (Did not activate at all while playing video, it's hit or miss)

• Moved back to my Windows 10 setup and Hyperion works just fine while playing videos. I'm going to say at this point that the add-on currently does not support android installs of Kodi correctly.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!