LEDs not being controlled - HomeAssistant Addon

• Hello,

Firstly I'm new to WS2812B and Hyperion and this is my first project but I'm now stuck and unsure what to try next.

I have purchased a 5M 300LED WS2812B strip and installed it around my TV (55inch)

The strip covers the TV in around 240 LEDs so I'm hoping I can tell Hyperion not to use the last 60 strips later on.

Here's how I've got it set up:

I have the LEDs around my TV and I have a 10A power supply plugged into a double barrel adapter/splitter with my Pi plugged into one barrel and my LEDs plugged into the other with both the start and end of the white/red cables on the LEDs in it. I then have a dupont cable (male to female) plugged into the LEDs green cable port and the other end plugged into my Pi on GPIO 18

I have then installed the Hyperion NG add-on in HomeAssistant on my Pi and set my LED hardware to WS281X, set the GPIO PIN and mapped out my TV screen with number of LEDs. When I plug my LEDs in, I get around 5 LEDs lighting up (mainly white/blue) but nothing from Hyperion controls them?

I do have a 4K HDMI capture card ordered to use with this setup but it hasnt arrived yet, I was just hoping to be able to use some of the ambient effects for now though

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have a Raspberry Pi 4B (4GB)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!