ezcoo SP12HVC with Raspberry Pi 4 - No picture

• I've tried the fairly new , which would reduce my setup from converter and grabber into one device (with better image quality). However, I cannot get it working with my Raspberry Pi(s). On a windows machine and a mac, it is working as intended. The Rpi does detect the capture card, and it shows up in hyperion as FHD capture card. But I cannot get an image out of it. I tried the capture card both on a Rpi3 and 4. Both running 2.0 Alpha9

v4l2-ctl show the correct resolutions and frame rates etc.:

dimes now shows some output:

Of course, i tried to set the device manually and reduce resolution to e.g. 1280x720 etc. No success. Maybe I overlook something?

Would appreciate any tips :saint:

• Lyr3x

Hat den Titel des Themas von „ezcoo SP12HVC with Raspberry Pi 4“ zu „ezcoo SP12HVC with Raspberry Pi 4 - No picture“ geändert.
  • look at here, maybe the firmware upgrade and driver updates help :)

• EDIT: Its only partly working. I only see a video if it is HDR content. As soon as my ATV switches to SDR I have a black screen.

YUYV 4:2:2 is working fine, but SDR content is not. The grabber itself should work with YUYV 4:2:2 and RGB 4:4:4

Code
    v4l2-ctl --list-formats
    ioctl: VIDIOC_ENUM_FMT
        Type: Video Capture

[0]: 'YUYV' (YUYV 4:2:2)

-------

Thank you very much. Ambilight working again! Awesome. Couldn't find that before. Hope it runs stable now.

Interesting is that some values for contrast, saturation, hue etc. are killing the video. Like a saturation of 145 results ins no video at all. <145 and >145 is working fine again.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!