Noticeable Video lag on 2K / 4K content

• I just configured my very first WLED + Hyperion NG setup. below is the config:

TV: MI 55" inch QLED TV it has 2GB RAM

Server: HP EliteDesk 600 G2 running Debian 10 with Hyperion&HomeAssistant

LED Strip: 4Mtr WS2812B

Controller: Wemos D1 Mini

Power: 5v 20Amps

Capture: Hyperion Andriod Grabber

When I am playing a 1080p video I don't notice any lags, but when I switch to a 2K / 4K / 8K video it starts to noticeably lag a lot. I tried reducing the Capture setting in the app down to the lowest 10fps still no dice.

Without Hyperion Grabber running on the TV, everything works fine and all the high res videos play fine as well.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

• aasimenator

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Noticeable Video lag on 4K videos“ zu „Noticeable Video lag on 2K / 4K content“ geändert.
  • Hi Sorry for the delay in replying, I was away and was not near the setup. I just came back this weekend..

from the looks of it, the TV is also dropping frames in 1080p videos sadly and quite badly at that. here is a quick screenshot.

HyperionLog.txt

This happens in all Apps when Hyperion Android Grabber is running in the background, except for media playing from USB, in which case it works flawlessly.

Also is there any way to increase the brightness of led's? I've currently set it to defaults in WLED but the brightness is not enough during the day and barely noticeable.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!