TV Screen goes blank after Rainbow LED boot

• Hi - noob query. Many thanks in advance for any suggestions to resolve my issue.

Issue - My TV screen goes blank after Hyperion starts.

I have an image, RiP4 Hyperion starts and the Raindbow Swirl starts on my LEDs, and then the TV screen goes blank. I can hear the sound.

Equipment

My setup is installed as per this YouTube video - with power supply powering LED and RiP4, with data cable on GPIO18

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

RiP4 - 4gb

Power Supply 15A / 5V

LED Strips - BTF-LIGHTING WS2812b 60leds (I'm using 206 LEDs / equivalent to 13.6A)

4k Capture card - ZASLUKE - ()

• Trying to isolate the issue.

I have removed the LED data wire from the data pin (GPIO18)

It seems I only get a blank TV screen when the LED is connected to the data pin.

When it is not connected, I am able to watch TV and capture the image via my data capture card.

I am able to do a screen capture as the TV is still working, it stops when I connect the LED to the data pin.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nice try… ;)

Nevertheless, if there is no input (source), the LEDs will turn off.

You see this event in the last red error longline.

Seems your capture card did not provide a continued input screen, or was off.

• :) Thanks for looking at the log. The capture card seems to have power after the TV screen goes blank. Not sure why it stops providing an input. I've raised a query on the HyperHDR forum and await a response. Many thanks so far.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!