Non-TV Functionality

• Apologies if this is a silly question.

I have a RPi3 with hyperbian installed to provide reactive ambient light around my tv. It works great, I love the interface and, more importantly, the Hyperion app on my phone.

Unrelated to that, I have some shelves that I’d like to install similar LEDs to, along with another Pi, and control with a similar interface to be able to run patterns and control with the same app/interface. My question is, would Hyperion/Hyperbian be usable in this kind of non-tv-based interface? Just multiple single strand straight strips. If not, is there an alternative for this kind of project? Thanks!!

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Can WLED be controlled by the Hyperion mobile app and have the same pattern/display functionality? The WLED app seems quite minimal at first glance.

It also seems like WLED can’t be run on a Pi

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Acmanetas () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Acmanetas into this post.

• Offizieller Beitrag

wled runs on esp8266/esp32 devices instead on a rpi. you can add wled as device in hyperion and controll the leds with hyperion webui.

wled has a lot of effects

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!