Capture Card with loop and HDCP support?

• Not exactly, for example this card has pass through, and works well

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/gp/…itle_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

But the question is what do you need. Personally i needed CEC, this card doesn't pass through that information. So i had to buy a splitter for that.

Basically I want to just be able to connect the card to the media device (console, firetv etc.) and have a split one to hdmi and one to raspberry usb. Every single Splitter with loop I tried had the issue of static (no signal) because of the hdmi protection. Does the one you linked ignore the hdmi protection?

• hdcp2.1 or 2.2 has to be mentioned in the specs of the loop device or splitter.

If its not then you can be pretty sure the image can not be splitted into difrrent hdmi channels, so channel one works or two but not simultaneously

The reason is copy protection, mostly tv series and movies.

And of course because of developers that want to protect their income.

• Bei dem Preis sollte man einen ezcap269 oder Mirabox Grabber kaufen, die sind besser und günstiger!

Can you please share the output of usb-devices, v4l2-ctl --all and v4l2-ctl --list-formats-ext

gruß pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!