ZasLuke Game Capture Card, USB 3.0 issue

• Hey all, Looking for some help with a ZasLuke Game Capture Card, USB 3.0 ISSUE

I've gotten my Hyperion up and running on a rpi 4, sending LED output to my WLED with 164 LEDS on the back of my TV.

I got it all working with my XBOX and a splitter with a different USB Grabber,

this original grabber came with a fault power micro usb port ( have to hold it in one direction to get power)

since this original one was no longer available, I order the

I can get this new card to be recognized by Hyperion, but Video does not display over USB, (Hyperion Live View) and this capture card does not display on as a source.

I've done some searching on here and can't seem to find a reason why it shouldn't work...

working original....

the New one Zasluke

pi@HyperBian:~ $ lsusb

Bus 002 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0003 Linux Foundation 3.0 root hub

Bus 001 Device 004: ID eba4:7588 USB3.0 HD Audio Capture USB3.0 HD Video Capture

Bus 001 Device 006: ID 534d:2109 MacroSilicon USB Video

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 2109:3431 VIA Labs, Inc. Hub

Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

any recommendations?

The new grabber, does pass-through video fine, just not to the pi....

• I have used the same Zasluke card in a working setup. Can't think of any settings I changed that could be responsible for the behaviour your experiencing. Sadly the card was already dead in 3 months. I'm now trying to figure out what to replace it with but i hear and read so many different different answers so I really don't know what to choose. Anyway, I got my setup (HyperHDR on Pi4B, 55", 60l/m hd107s, said zasluke capture card) running with pretty much stock settings.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!