Hyperion needs to reset every 10-90s

• I recently redid my LED setup to add a few extra LEDs on each of the 4 lengths behind my TV, solder the corners instead of using the clips (that would come unattached every few months), and use a more elegant mounting solution -- since I now see hyperion as indispensable from our media consumption. Woo-hoo.

Upon plugging everything back in and it [eventually] working again, I have this issue where hyperion is only able to output dynamic light for ~10-90s at a time. The time varies - it's been as much as 3-5 minutes, but it typically stops in about a minute. To get it working again, I just go to the dashboard in hyperion web interface and disable the instance and then re-enable the instance and it works great again - for a minute or so.

Here's the debug logs. They don't seem to tell me anything useful. Maybe one of you knows what's happening?

I am using the "USB 3.0 Coffee" version of these video capture devices. I've ordered another one just to see if that's it, but if that were the problem, would it work at all?

It's worked fine for ~1 year (until taking it all down and putting it back together). I'm running Hyperbian using the 2.0.0-alpha.8 release as I tried to install the 2.0.12 release, but that seems to have known issues w/ WS2815 LED strips, which is what I use. I have 81 "pixels" on the top and bottom and 45 "pixels" on each side.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!