At a loss as to what the problem is, random flickering and freezing.

• My setup is: rPi4 running Hyperbian, ESP32 running WLED, and using Android Screen Grab from my Android TV.

It was working, and it was working great. Then, no more. I've tried to reset everything and start over, but to no avail. I have tried both controller types wled, and udpraw.

I have linked a video, and the attached the log. Hopefully that is enough for someone to give me some advice on how to procedd.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/KrunkKracker/error/main/hyperion%20error

• Volts on ESP and/or Stripe not at 5V or EMI/RFI interference.

But probably the 5V. Your PSU will deliver either more than 5.2V or less than 4.6V under load.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• My setup is: rPi4 running Hyperbian, ESP32 running WLED, and using Android Screen Grab from my Android TV.

when i look for mallfunctions in the field i always chop the problems" into parts,

so first look at the Android screen grabber >> try internal grabber in Hyperion of the PI4 and see if that helps.

part two, make sure the Ip adresses used on al devices that hyperion uses and sends/receive to is FIXED IP

you can do this in your router, DHCP IP adresses you can make static ( always receive the same IP from router) by MAC adress linking.

part three, as pclin says, check your power >> you have a common GND between the PI and ESP?

• Thank you both for your help, and apologies for not getting back sooner.

I was fighting with the wled wifi controller and I noticed it was running very hot. I was stepping 12v down to 5v and the buck converter was near the esp32 in the case I was using and I think it was interfering with it.

I built a new controller using 5v with a new esp32 and now it works flawlessly.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!