Lightberry with Hyperion.NG

• Hello. After a long brake from raspberrypi 3 with kodi 18 and lightberry (4 years kid, no tv, gulag) I tried libre elec with kodi 19 and latest Hyperion.NG and is not working. Installed the server on pc, addon on kodi, addon is finding the server, but on http://localhost:8090/ I can`t add the lightberry. On server led controller type I have selected adalight but on output path I have no devices discovered. Any tips please?

edit: another question, 4 years ago was not possible but now with Hyperion.NG can I use arduino leds with tv`s usb and remove raspberry ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Have a look at the following thread

If Hyperion does not find the device, it is not available on the OS.

So you need to first check, that it is recognized by the Operating System.

• Read it all, but sadly is not working. I have some questions please:

1. the usb box with leds from lightberry that goes into raspberry is called usb grabber?

2. to test it directly with android tv without raspy, should I install Hyperion Android Grabber and kodi hyperion addon or only hyperion addon?

3. can I use usb lightberry box connected to android tv and the hyperion server on my nas as a docker?

• Ok I did it. Through Nas docker and directly to TV I could not use it but on rapy I installed hyperionos, on TV, android grabber and now is working.

One last question: I'm using only kodi for local movies. Do I need to use android grabber or only kodi hyperion control addon?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!