android tv - screen capture

• Hello everyone and thank you ... sorry if there are mistakes I'm using the Google Translator

I installed Hyperion on a virtual machine in Proxmox and after some tests I managed to install and configure it.

I put Hyperion Grab on an Android TV Sony and finds the server perfectly ... when I push the test ... the LEDs shine ...

The problem is that the server does not detect the capture of the Android TV screen.

On Hyperion it appears "there are no devices"

I thought it could be a problem of the vituization on Proxmox and then desperate I installed Hyperbian on Raspberry ... here too everything is ok but the same problem ... does not detect the Android TV

But here a framebuffer detects me .... if I do live TV it seems to me the screen of the raspberry terminal ....

Also in this case it does not capture the Android TV

why???? why??? why????

Help!!!!!!!!!!! thanks and happy new year to all

• are you sure you are using the same prefix in your network? ( LAN)

have you binded the DHCP Ip adresses to MAC adresses in your router?

like the TV is 192.168.1.2

so the rest have to be in same range like 192.168.1.3~ 192.168.1.254

think of this also, you can open ports and reroute ports to ip adresses.

seems to me that the router is preventing ports ( protocols) to be broadcasted over the network or something

• thanks

yes my network is all out of 192.168.1.x

Both TV and all devices are via Ethernet No WiFi

I opened the ports 19445 and 19448 on Hyperion IP

What other doors can I try to open?

• I put Hyperion Grab on an Android TV Sony and finds the server perfectly ... when I push the test ... the LEDs shine ...

The problem is that the server does not detect the capture of the Android TV screen.

On Hyperion it appears "there are no devices"

So, to recap.

from the Hyperion screen grabber installed on tv you send protocols to Hyperion.NG ports on PC or Raspi but the ethernetport on tv doesn't like to receive back anything?

have you checked the TV's build in ethernetadapter and reset it or make the IP adress static instead of DHCP or just the other way around?

sometimes routers like it to have DHCP IP adresses leased to devices, but the devices need to have the same IP leased always.

you can do that with binding the MAC to the DHCP IP adress.

Sometimes also it helps when the DHCP protocols is not working properly ( cheap routers) of making the IP adress STATIC, so you are the one creating the IP change into the device.

it depends on routers what they like, also be aware that the Raspi is default receiving DHCP, you can make it static by BIND option.

you can try this first because i have a feeling it has something to do with the network.

port 21 ????? 21 usually is for ftp

no its just an example, i have a Filezilla FTP server

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Ambientheater77 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Lightning-guy77 into this post.

• The TV is with static IP 192.168.1.36 both in the TV software and on the router .... in both cases I set static IP

The PC and Raspi do not receive anything from the TV .....

I tried to install Hyperion Grabber on the Android smartphone too .... he also finds the servers ......

but he does not transmit anything .....

in the server (PC or Raspi) - hardware device - I can't find Android TV or smartphone

Which number of door should I open on the router?

• The PC and Raspi do not receive anything from the TV .....

They did because your leds light up when you tested the connection from Hyperion screen grabber to the Raspi/PC devices...

The only problem is that the grabber itself on the TV (Sony) doesn't seem to connect to the server.

Thatswhy I said that the signal, hence: from Raspi or PC (flat or proto Server) cannot connect to the TV or the hyperion screen grabber doesn't seem to grab the image but only do the test sequence?

I don't know if the server port (proto 19445) only receive or also send packets to the TV to "listen" if something is there...

You have to ask developer Lord-Grey then :)

Which number of door should I open on the router?

I think you did that already

and you can put your log here, set Hyperion.NG on Advanced user settings.

Then go to log and select Debug, reboot and copy/paste the debug log with Pastebin or directly here.

goodluck!

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Ambientheater77 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Lightning-guy77 into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!