Howto choose input between USB grabber and Android grabber in the same setup? Please help...

• I have Hyperion running on a pi3 with a usb grabber which is connected to the output of my AVR with a 4K splitter. This part is working fine and I have been using it for about a year now. I would also like to be able to grab image from the TV. I'm controlling hyperion with Home Assistant so I can automate eveything with json commands or some other way. I can connect to Hyperion with the PROTO-Port/Protocol buffer port from the android grabber but I can not get my hyperion to choose between usb and grabber inputs.

Is there a json command for this? How can get hyperion to choose input from usb or android grabber?

Thanks a lot.

• hyperion-remote --help

JSON RPC Introduction | Hyperion

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Anyways I solved it.

First of all, for the TV Grabber to become available, the default priority of TV Grabber should be changes something other than 50.

Hyperion automatically chooses the source with lowest priority.

So I set usb capture priority to 150 and set TV Grabber priority to 190.

Now it works same as before but now I can see the TV Grabber input in the source selection.

At this point I can select an input from the web interface.

To get it to work with a json command in home assistant, I did the following:

Now I can automate input selection or change it with a click of a button or with voice command etc.

I hope this will be helpful for someone.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!