SK6812 RGBW white LEDs not used??

• Hi all! First post, thanks for any help!

I've got my SK6812 RGBNW running WLED and it looks pretty great but during calibration I've noticed that the white LEDs on my strip are not being used at all by hyperion. When I set WLED to full W and full RGB I get a nice very bright white. When I get Hyperion to RGB(255,255,255) it's much dimmer and much more bluey green.

Am I missing some setting that would let Hyperion make use of the white LEDs?

Update: Ah dang.. spent like 3 hours messing with this and just as I posted I noted the option in WLED labeled "auto calculate white channel from RGB". 🤦. I'm assuming this is my answer, yes?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von kinnik () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by kinnik into this post.

• TPmodding

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.
  • Yes and see Screenshot.

regards pclin

• Thanks! My lights seem pretty warm even with adjustment. I do wonder if I should have bought the cool white version instead of the neutral white.

• Did you set the brightness limiter correctly?

Does the white match the TV?

SK6812 RGBW-CW are better on dark walls otherwise I would prefer the NW.

regards pclin

• kinnik

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.
  • Did you set the brightness limiter correctly?

Does the white match the TV?

SK6812 RGBW-CW are better on dark walls otherwise I would prefer the NW.

regards pclin

Yes, I've got it set to 14000 (75w power supply). I've been adjusting my TV screen to it, but I do have a light purple wall I must work with. I would have thought more red would be best but I still need to trim the red channel by 50-100 to get a good ballence. I'll twerk it some more tonight and see how it goes. 😁

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!