device 'yeelight' signals error: 'All Yeelights failed to be opened!

• Attempt with a Yeelight strip. I can see the device in the wizard but does not change colour when I click the identify button. Any ideas on what to do?

I've tried changing hyperion to expert mode and increasing the latch filter to a higher value as per what others have done, but I'm not getting anything. Any help would be much appreciated!

Log:

Code
    2023-04-23T04:24:42.503Z [LEDDEVICE|Yeelight Strip] (ERROR) Device disabled, device 'yeelight' signals error: 'All Yeelights failed to be opened!'2023-04-23T04:25:00.499Z [LEDDEVICE|Yeelight Strip] (ERROR) Cannot resolve mDNS hostname for given service [YeelightLightStrip-C849._hap._tcp.local
  • Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
  • Theguysayhi

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Yeelight strip connection help“ zu „device 'yeelight' signals error: 'All Yeelights failed to be opened!“ geändert.
  • More logs. It appears that the lights can't connect. I'm quite confused as to what to do. I did update the firmware of my Yeelight strip, maybe that caused it to be incompatiable?

I can ping my device from cmd as shown, but hyperion can't connect to it:

Update: Okay I got it connected, what I needed to do was to download the Yeelight apk (https://www.yeelight.com/en_US/developer) and enable LAN mode for my device.

However, it appears that hyperion can't recognize the mutliple leds on my strip and only controls all at once.

Is there anyway to get hyperion to control them individually?

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Theguysayhi () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by Theguysayhi into this post.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!