Custom layout for Nanoleaf tiles ?

• Is there a way I can create a custom layout in Hyperion to match the locations of my Nanofleaf tiles? I am having trouble with this setup.

The TV already has a Govee backlight which runs of it's camera but I want to use these Nanoleaf tiles to change colors based on the picture on the screen.

I am using a RPI4 with HDMI to USB capture and that part all works. It's just the layout of these tiles and how to go about it in Hyperion that I need help with.

• Offizieller Beitrag

You can define a custom layout via the Led Output/Layout page:

Advanced | Hyperion

You might need to check how the Nanoleaf tiles are numbered.

By default I guess they are numbered top to bottom and left to right.

i.e. your top four tiles are 0,1,2,3

followed by the tiles in the next row 4 -16.

In that sequence you need to capture the custom records.

In case you would like to not have a tile mapped, add a zero rectangle for it.

Note: You can have the same capture area for multiple titles. Just in case you would like the three tiles left or right of the screen correspond to the same screen area…

• I found that now. Thank you very much for the tip :)

Is there a way I can identify within this layout which tile number in the layout corresponds to what Nanoleaf tile?

Can I somehow set all the values in the list so no tile would be lit, record those numbers and then go to each and set them as per my layout ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Is there a way I can identify within this layout which tile number in the layout corresponds to what Nanoleaf tile?

See answer above

Maybe this is if help, too

• Offizieller Beitrag

Can I somehow set all the values in the list so no tile would be lit, record those numbers and then go to each and set them as per my layout ?

see above, define per title to be black a „zero“ record

Code
    {  "hmax": 0,  "hmin": 0,  "vmax": 0,  "vmin": 0
    }

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!