LED output toggle switches off on reboot

• Hi, I have an issue where the LED output toggle switches off randomly on software restart. I am controlling two wled installation. Both are affected. LED output can be toggled off for one or both on restart and occasionally evening works and neither gets toggled off. It is unpredictable. Here is a debug log from immediately after a restart. Lightbar1 stayed toggled on while the other wled instance toggled off. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. As it stands now I have to access the web UI very frequently to address one setting or another not saving status. This one is the primary concern at the moment.

Debug logs - Pastebin.com
    Pastebin.com is the number one paste tool since 2002. Pastebin is a website where you can store text online for a set period of time.
    pastebin.com

• Offizieller Beitrag

The 2nd WLED instance did not turn on immediately, as resolving the name to IP address was not successful.

Normally, there is a retry loop, as the WLED Device might have not announced itself yet.

Only after a number of retries the device finally fails.

I do not see retries in the log, that might be because you did not copy those, lines, you disabled retries or you are not running the latest version.

I suggest you make use of the latest version, enable retries and see, if the WLED device gets active after multiple attempts.

Note: via the Dashboard or Remote control you can switch on the device after failure to retrigger starting the device

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Lord-Grey ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!