Missing usb device

• My Arduino stopped working for some reason. I have no clue what happened but I tested my whole setup with an old Ubuntu 20.04 backup and it's working there..

My system is Ubuntu 22.04 and the Arduino gets detected from this system but it's not available on the Hyperion web interface.

I tried sudo usermod -a -G dialout $USER but it's still not working.

Any ideas?

• Offizieller Beitrag

As requested before, please share a screenshot of ls -ltr /dev/tty* after you plugged in the arduino device.

That will show, if the OS recognizes the device.

There is no need to open new threads, just provide the feedback you are asked for…

• ls -ltr /dev/tty*

lsusb

as you see the device was detected as

Bus 001 Device 008: ID 1a86:7523 QinHeng Electronics CH340 serial converter

• Offizieller Beitrag

Looks like that your device is not presented as an tty one by the OS after you connected it.

You may want to check, if you need to install something extra.

You can use the device in Hyperion only, if it occurs as a serial device under /dev.

This is an OS, not a Hyperion issue.

You might have a look here

Externer Inhalt gist.github.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

or google further yourself…

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!