Screen goes black for few seconds

• Hello friends,

I've a working Hyperion on pi4 ws2812b and 3 wled.but when I play a movie the picture goes black for few seconds and come back it's happened alot ! Any help please? My setup is

Nvidia shield pro to Marantz (SR6015)

from Marantz main output to TV ,

secondary output to

ezcoo 4K ( 4K 120Hz HDMI 2.1 Splitter 8K 60Hz 1 in2 out VRR ALLM HDCP2.3 HDR10 8KUHD Dolby Vision Atmos Scaler ) splitter and scaler.

4K 120Hz HDMI 2.1 Splitter 8K 60Hz 1 in2 out VRR ALLM HDCP2.3 HDR10 8KUHD Dolby Vision Atmos Scaler 4K EDID 1080P Dual Monitors HDMI 2.1 Splitter 1X2
    Mode: EZ-SP12H21 4K 120Hz HDMI 2.1 Splitter 8K 60Hz 1 in2 out VRR ALLM HDCP2.3 Compatible with NVIDIA, AMD, PS5, Xbox
    www.easycoolav.com

from ezcoo to USB grabber ( Video Recording Card, Exquisite 4K HDMI to 1080P USB )

to the PI4 !

Is there anything in the settings I can change to prevent the signal loss action?

Thanks

• Offizieller Beitrag

Normal would be Main Out from Marantz to EZCOO.

Out 1 to TV EDID Copy On, Scaler Off, Out 2 to Grabber Scaler On. HDMI Out 2 from Marantz not used.

The Marantz only sees the EDID data from the TV and works as if nothing else was connected.

I can't say whether this solves your problem.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Okey I'll try that ,I used the secondary output just not to lose anything from the video quality .I'll try it and let you know

• Hello friend,I've did what you told me and spilt the main output of the Marantz and wacht the Hole movie with no problem . Hope will keep like that! Still can't understand why that's happened when I use the secondary output.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!