additional light source

• Hello, I am currently using raspberry 3b and ws2812b LEDs. everything worked great. I want to add two floor lamps to this set (also with ws2812b). Currently, the LEDs from the TV are connected to Gipo 18 on Raspberry. I tested the direct connection of an additional LED strip to another pin (e.g. gipo12) then everything started blinking (ground connected correctly). should I understand that connecting three LED strips directly to 3 different PWM raspberry pins will not work? how can i solve this problem?? I would like to add an extension in the form of two lamps to my current ambilight.

Sorry for my English, I use Google translate for some sentences

• I would use ESP with WLED Softare for this.

For the two floor lamps you can also buy ready-made bulbs flashed with WLED (athom bulbs) and then simply control them via WiFi.

Or build your own lamps with stripes and ESP's.

With WLED it is very easy to use it for lighting or sound reactive and much more.

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von pclin ()

• but what I want is to be able to expand ambilight. so that the floor lamps give the same effect as on the TV (left floor lamp with ambilight - TV with ambilight - right floor lamp with ambilight. and I want to connect it all using raspberry

but when I connect additional LED strips to other PWM pins and add them in hyperion. everything starts blinking (grounding properly)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!