Problem with SK6812NW

• Tying to setup hyperion for the first time and none of the leds I have ever turn on, but I can see that hyperion is communicating with the light strip successfully. Here are the error logs:

Code
    2024-01-27T13:02:41.692Z [MUXER|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) setInput() used without registerInput() for priority '1', probably the priority reached timeout
    2024-01-27T22:20:54.872Z [MUXER|First LED Hardware instance] (ERROR) Previous line repeats 107 times
    2024-01-27T22:20:54.872Z [IMAGETOLED|First LED Hardware instance] (WARNING) Mapping LED/light [0]. The current mapping area contains 3000 pixels which is huge. Therefore every 2 pixels will be skipped. You can enable reduced processing to hide that warning.

I have an SD card flashed with Hyperbian running on a RPi 3B+ on root. I have the green wire from SK6812 connected to GPIO10.

I also see Hyperion status: ⬤ Stopped when I use SSH. Not sure how to proceed. I see that to activate the SPI controller I need to add the line dtparam=spi=on to config.txt but I'm not sure where the file is located. My settings can be found here.

Any advice is appreciated :)

• Update, I found the config.txt:sudo cat /boot/config.txt:

• Lord-Grey

Hat das Thema freigeschaltet.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!