Locked out, do not remember password and can't reset.

• I have uninstalled then reinstalled and still no go. I am locked out and using the latest firefox for the UI and am on a windows 11 machine. I have no clue how to perform ssh reset and am frankly stressing out completely. No matter what I do it asks for the password and says the default one is incorrect. How in the world do I reset it to default settings so I can log in once again?

• Zur hilfreichsten Antwort springen
    • Offizieller Beitrag

hyperiond --help

hyperiond --resetPassword

Next time please provide more information.

Windows 11 and latest firefox is not enough. ;)

regards pclin

• what is that code and how do I implement it? I don't know how to code. I don't know any python. I'm just trying to get things working and I am sorry I am so new to this. Kind of wish there was a user friendly way to reset password. What other information do you need?

So that's it, no other help on how to use that?

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von GooMan187 () aus folgendem Grund: Merged a post created by GooMan187 into this post.

• windows command line

regards pclin

Dreambox ONE / TWO

dreamOS OE2.6

Amlogic S922X - 53.000 DMIPS - 2 GB RAM - 16 GB Flash - Twin-DVB-S2X Tuner - HDR10 - HLG
    -
    AudioDSP: miniDSP 2x4HD - Amp: Pentagon - Lautsprecher ELAC / ARENDAL
    LG OLED65BX9LB (PicCap, hyperion.NG webOS)

FireTV 4K max

-
    hyperion (classic) & Plugin HyperionControl | hyperion-ng 2.0.16-beta.1 (dreamOS)
    Hyperion-ng (Debian bullseye)
    -
    6 x ESP32/Wemos D1 mini - WLED - SK6812 RGBW-NW 60 LEDs/m
    FeinTech VSP01201 - Grabber Macrosilicon

LG TV Hyperion webOS & PicCap

snoozer_likelinux_manvtkns.gif

Ambilight for ever

• Offizieller Beitrag

The above is not about coding but provides a view about argument that you can start Hyperion with.

So either you do this via the windows command line or you create a shortcut, add the --resetPassword option and start via the shortcut.

Just standard Windows stuff…

• Hilfreichste Antwort
    • Offizieller Beitrag

1. Stop Hyperion

2. In the Windows Searchbar (bottom left) enter cmd and press Enter

2. You see the Windows commandline window

3. Paste following line into the commandline window

"C:\Program Files\Hyperion\bin\hyperiond.exe" --resetPassword

Press Enter

4. The Commandline Window looks like this

5. Start Hyperion

• Thank you! Thank you! That is all I was asking for. Like I said, I am a complete noob to this. And that worked and I wont be changing no passwords anymore and if I do I will make sure ff remembers it. How do I donate?

• Sent ya €20.87, supper is on me! I am a man of my word. I even got my razer devices all working in different instances now, so my whole work area is now Hyperion lighting!! Thanks, can mark this as resolved!

• pclin

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.
  • GooMan187

Hat einen Beitrag als hilfreichste Antwort ausgewählt.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!