Panel order problem with Nanoleaf

• Hi there,

I am relatively new to Hyperion. I was wondering if someone here might be able to help me out with this weird problem I am having with my Nanoleaf Canvas panels.

Please see the video of my setup here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/Us7suaJdjar5oFZy5

As you can see, the panels at the top of seem to work fine. The problem comes with the side panels. When the light reaches the right side, a panel on the left side lights up instead. And similarly, when the light reaches the left side, some (not all) panels on the left light up. And some of the left panels don't light up at all.

Here is my configuration:

I have tried changing the input position to pretty much every value but it just gets everything more out of sync.

Thanks in advance for anyone's help here.

Regards

Nesan

• Hi Lord-Grey,

Thanks very much for your suggestion. I was working on v2.0.15 and did not have the Generate Layout button. So I upgraded to v2.0.16 and did as you suggest. It created a layout that was close to reality. The side panels were spread across the entire side of the screen so I manually adjusted them using the Generated/Current Layout section. Now everything is working.

Thanks again for your help.

Nesan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!