No HDMI signal if i use a splitter - Kein HDMI Signal, wenn ich ein Splitter nutze

• Hey Guys!

I am a new hyperion user and have a problem with my setup... I looked the last days in this beautiful forum, but i can't find the right way to fix my problem without buy many new components.

I use hyperion on a raspberry pi (tested with Zero w an Pi3). I split the hdmi signal from my source with an ezcoo EZ-SP12HAS (before AVIGRAM hdmi 2.0 splitter) splitter and use on the raspberry a USB 3.0 grabber (https://www.berrybase.de/usb-hdmi-video-grabber-1080p).

When i check the input signal at the led visualizing window from hyperion i see only the "no signal" screen or the hyperion logo. In 1 from 10 tests i can see for a few seconds the source screen, but then i will see the "no signal" screen again. I started with an apple tv as source. Later i tested an camera with hdmi output. in the lower resolutions (640x...) i found the signal, but when i switched to the apple tv i didn't. My first toughts - hdcp is the problem or the switch. So i buy the ezcoo switch and tested again. Same issue... Then i tested my setup on my pc. Same issue...

The funny thing about it, when i connect the source with the grabber i can see the source in the screen. I doesn't worked with the splitter and grabber together... I manipulate all parameters in the hardware menu, but i don't get the right solution for my problem...

Have anyone an idea? I think about a new grabber, but I don't know if that will get more success. ;(

P.S. Deutscher Support ist auch sehr gerne willkommen :)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Check the grabber, the last ones from Berrybase were not as stated.

usb-devices |grep MACROSILICON

usb-devices |grep ProdID=2109

Test the devices individually.

Test the grabber e.g. on PC with VLC.

apple tv as source > EZCOO > TV

If this still works, connect the grabber to the EZCOO etc.

regards pclin

• Hey pclin!

Danke für deine Antwort, ich habe es mit MACROSILION und der ProdId versucht, leider keine Rückmeldung. Habe mir dann alles ausgeben lassen und den Grabber mit folgenden Eintrag gefunden:

Code
    Bus=01 Lev=02 Prnt=03 Port=01 Cnt=01 Deu#= 6 Spd=480 MxCh= 0
    Ver= 2.00 Cls=ef (misc ) Sub=02 Prot=01 MxPS=64 #Cfgs=
    Vendor=1de1 ProdID=f105 Rev=04.09
    Manufacturer=Actions Micro
    Product=USB3.0 Capture
    SerialNumber=1880378182
    #Ifs= 4 Cfg#= 1 Atr=cO MxPur=2mA
    If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 0 Cls=0e(video) Sub=01 Prot=00 Driver=uucuideo If#= 1 Alt= 0 #EPs= 1 Cls=0e(video) Sub=02 Prot=00 Driver-uucuideo
    Ad=81(1) Atr=02(Bulk) MxPS= 512 Iul=0ms
    If#= 2 Alt= 0 #EPs= 0 CIs=01(audio) Sub=01 Prat=00 Driver-snd-usb-audia 1f#= 3 Alt= 0 #EPs= 0 Cls=01(audio) Sub=02 Prot=00 Driver-snd-usb-audio

Deute ich das richtig, dass es nicht der versprochene Grabber ist? Dann würde ich ihn versuchen zu reklamieren und schnellstmöglich einen Neuen suchen :D

Viele Grüße

D20

• Offizieller Beitrag

Auf Berrybase wird der immer noch als Chipsatz: Macro Silicon MS2109 beworben, war auch mal so...

Seit einiger Zeit ist das ein Actions Micro und mit dem hatten auch andere schon Probleme.

gruß pclin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!